BitQwik Version Check
This web page checks your current BitQwik version against the latest and notifies you of any updates.
New users: Use the vertical tabs on the left edge of this form:
- BitQwik - search your Evernote notes using plain English commands
- TagHunter - explore your Evernote Tags
- Error Log - if any errors occur, find them here and report them.
Questions or Comments? Please join on us on this forum thread dedicated to BitQwik discussion.
Version info: The latest version of BitQwik is 220.127.116.11. You are running version (unknown). Please upgrade now.
List of most recent major changes
- Version 18.104.22.168: Fixes problem with dates being off by one day and with spurious “2/29/2013” date errors.
- Fixed a problem with queries that had an apostrophe in them.
- Fixed a bug with non-USA date formats that involved the Evernote version detection code.
- Compatibility with new Evernote public release: 22.214.171.12460.
- Enhanced support for phrases that look for text in a note (E.g. - “notes that have the number 12”, etc.
- Added Internet connection test upon startup. If none found, local help files are used instead of from the BitQwik web site
- Enhanced support for resource queries.
- Fixed a bug concerning mixed logic searches that contained Tags and Notebooks that had a space in them.
- Added the new REQUIRED search condition type for explicitly telling BitQwik that a search condition must be applied to the entire search query, not just a piece of it.
- Several fixes were made to the search engine logic module.
- The popup box that offers to merge search conditions is suppressed when loading Saved Searches.
- New menu option under Searches called Disable Search Condition Merging allows you to temporarily disable that feature if you need to.
- Fixed some bugs that were introduced with the resource/file attachment feature (see below) and also fixed a bug concerning source URL searches.
- Greatly enhanced handling for resource (file attachment) searches. For example, a search for Excel spreadsheets expands transparently to search for the full 8 mime types that all map to an Excel file attachment in an Evernote note!
- A few upgrades to the phrases that BitQwik understands
- Several important fixes to the logic of certain searches were made.
- Support for saving and loading searches (Saved Searches).
- Fixed bug with queries looking for notes without tag.
- BitQwik now works with all current Public and Beta versions of Evernote. Same version of BitQwik. BitQwik adapts automatically to the version of Evernote you have.
- Support for general keywords in the main search box. You no longer have to put general keywords in the Include/Exclude keywords boxes. Just enter them as part of your plain English query (E.g.- “Show me notes that contain the words rabbit hole”).
- A bug has been fixed so that BitQwik properly accepts phrases like “last 3 weeks”.
- Dashes are accepted in dates as well as slashes now. For example: 1-1-2012
- More date bugs eliminated, especially when combining “created” with “updated”.
- A few more phrasing enhancements to expand BitQwik’s range of queries it understands.
- Fixed bug with “before” and “after” date phrases.
- Added warning that loading more than 1000 search results could take a long time.
- Added mixed logic search progress log that has detailed search timing information and other statistics.
- Added direct support for nested Tags and Notebook Stacks.
- Added support for wildcards in Tags (E.g. - “notes tagged with robo*”.
- Numerous bug fixes related to Tags and Notebook names containing non-alphabetical characters such as “!”, “.”, etc.
- Added support for the Author field.
- Fixed a date format display problem for international date users. Fixed a problem with the Go Back and Edit Query button on the Uniform Logic search results screen.
- Fixed a bug that occurred with date search conditions occurring before a FILTER (“leave out” phrase). Added support for the phrase “in title”.
- Fixed tab order on entering search terms in TagHunter.
- You can now double-click on a row in BitQwik/TagHunter search results to load that Note into Evernote.
- You can now select/SHIFT-select desired notes from the Uniform Logic search results screen to be opened in Evernote, just like the Mixed Logic screen.
- Bug fixed that affected resource searches during a uniform logic search (search for PDF files, etc.)
- TagHunter now has a “most recently used” tag search list for easy reuse of a favorite tag search.
- Fixed several subtle bugs with mixed logic queries. Improved understanding of source URL search conditions (E.g. - “Notes from nytimes.com”).
- Fixed bugs that involved queries that had general keywords elements and also some bugs with processing date fields
- ADDED MIXED LOGIC SUPPORT for advanced AND/OR Evernote queries!
- Your user name and password are no longer required! Just log into Evernote
- Added special support for TODO list searching (GTD, etc.)
(c) 2012, Android Technologies, Inc.